Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Host a Juicy Juice House Party


Juicy Juice House Party is open again! I just signed up myself!!! Go HERE if you want to do the same.

If selected as a Party Host, your FREE Juicy Juice party pack will include:

  • Juicy Juice Immunity Fruit Juice Beverage - 2 containers* of Apple flavor, 2 containers of Berry flavor
  • Juicy Juice Brain Development Fruit Juice Beverage - 2 containers of Apple flavor, 2 containers of Grape flavor
  • Juicy Juice coupons
  • Juicy Juice sample cups, napkins, table cloths
  • Juicy Juice informational display stands
  • Juicy Juice mini playing cards
  • Juicy Juice eco-friendly grocery tote bags
  • Juicy Juice re-usable water bottles (BPA free)
  • Juicy Juice growth charts
  • Juicy Juice activity booklets
Upcoming Events include SouthBeach, Wertger's Original Caramel Chocolate, Domino's, Kaplan Dream School, French Cocktail Hour, Oscar Mayer, Ford and American Idol, and Faraway Friends. Click HERE for more info.

***If you are in my area and want to come to one of my house party's to get FREE goodies and coupons, comment and I will email you when my stuff comes in! ***

0 comments: