Sunday, May 10, 2009

Walgreens Deals- 5/10-5/16



Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living has put together a great list of Walgreens deals this week. Here are my favs!!!

***Remember that Register Rewards (RRs) work like CVS extracare bucks. They are good for your next transaction.

Weekly Deals

Roots of Nature Hair Care $6 (get $6 RRs)
Final = FREE after RR


Colgate Max Fresh or Max White Toothbrush or Toothpaste $2.99 (get $2 RRs)
$.75 SS 2/22 or
$1 SS 4/26 or

$1 May All You Magazine
Final= $.25 – FREE after cpn and RRs

Cutter Advanced Mesquito Repellant $2
$2 printable
Final = FREE after cpn

Iceland Health Omega 3 Fish Oil $8 (get $8 RR)
Final =FREE after RRs

To see more great deals, visit Frugal Coupon Living!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for some reason I can't find the cutter repellant coupon...I see where it should be, but when I click on the icon it takes me to where all of the other coupons are and there is no $2 off coupon for cutter...am I just really missing it? Help!

Cheap Cheap said...

I have found this coupon in 3 different locations and everytime I go to print it...it is missing!! They must have pulled it within the last day or so! If anyone has luck finding this coupon...let us all know :)

Thanks