Thursday, April 23, 2009

Store Round Up

My goal in creating this website is to help you save time and money. Help me do that by letting me know what store deals you would like me to post. If I don't create a list myself, I will do all the research to find the best deals for you for your stores!!

Store deals that are good until Saturday 4/25


Store deals that are good until next Tuesday 4/21

Harris Teeter
Lowes
Food Lion
Bi-Lo

Please email me at cheapcheapblog@live.com or comment below to let me know what stores you would like to see on cheap cheap or if you have a blog that you love that provides matchups that you would like me to link to. Thanks!!!

1 comments:

LoraMomOfTwins said...

I would love to see Copps food center deals or Piggly Wiggly. They are the only stores in my area that double coupons. I can't seem to find a site that lists these. Please help!!! Thanks