Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blog Schedule for You!!


I am so excited that you have found Cheap Cheap!! I have heard from so many of you that are just starting to coupon and need help understanding the basics as well as you veteran couponers that would like one central location for all your store coupon match ups. My goal is to try and meet all the needs by following the schedule below. I don't want this blog to become overwhelming to you as a reader but I also want to make sure I am giving you ALL the great deals that I find.


Sundays- Store coupon match ups for Target, Kroger, CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Walmart, and Harris Teeter updates.


Monday- Daily Freebies and other random deals, Weekly menu, Free Redbox code


Tuesday- Daily Freebies and other random deals, $ saving tips


Wednesday- Daily Freebies and other random deals; Lowes food, Harris Teeter, and Food Lion coupon match ups; Redbox free code


Thursday- Daily Freebies and other random deals, Cheap and easy recipe


Friday- Daily Freebies and other random deals, Couponing 101 (this week I will show you how I organize my coupons and my stockpile of goodies!)


Saturday - OFF


I LOVE your feedback so please don't ever hesitate to comment or email me cheapcheapblog@live.com ANYTIME you have a question, comment, or another great deal that you would like to share. Couponing can be indimating and overwhelming when you first get started but hang in there...you will soon be an addict just like myself :)

0 comments: